Diploma of Education – QUT
Bachelor of Education – USQ
2015 – 2018
Head of School Sheldon College
Director of Teaching and Learning 7-12
- Executive Curriculum Committee Chair
- Leadership of Heads of Faculty
- Driving curriculum development, assessment and reporting processes
- Oversight of Co-curricular Programs and Activities
- QCAA & ACARA policy and curriculum direction; monitoring and verification processes
- Staffing – recruitment and selection; professional development and training; performance appraisal
- Public Relations (Senior College)
2008 – 2015
Brisbane School of Distance Education + Pimpama Secondary College
HOD Junior Secondary
Pimpama Secondary College
HOD Performing Arts
Areas of Responsibilities:
Line management and performance management of various faculties and curriculum areas.
Digital Pedagogy/online learning, Design Thinking across the curriculum, Differentiation Mentor, Development of staff Professional Development, Learning Support, Intervention Programs, Student Well-being, Parent and Community Programs, alignment with feeder primary schools, developing community, staff coaching and Positive Behaviour for Learning.
2018 – Current
Principal Consultant Sentis Education
Development of whole-school strategies to build staff engagement, improve whole school pedagogy and integrate, align and prioritise different initiatives.
Coach School Leaders to develop confidence and capability to face the challenges of their role.
LEADQ 360 Leadership Coaching Project Manager
Management of LEADQ360 process with School Leaders, debrief of reports, coaching sessions, alignment of program concepts to day to day application, analysis of data from LEADQ process of 8 Leadership Competencies; positivity, thinking, drive, authenticity, innovation, resilience, adaptability, influence.
LEADQ is Leadership Efficacy and Development Quotient**
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use Internet Explorer – choose another browser when booking!