South East Region
- Diploma of Education – QUT
- Bachelor of Education – CQU
2017 – Current
Director Sentis Education
- Partner with schools and regions to scan and assess culture and capability according to cultural maturity models.
- Design and develop bespoke leadership programs to build capability, create a common language and address specific pain points for schools and organisations.
- Apply psychological concepts and neuroscience to areas such as wellbeing, resilience and grit.
General Manager Sentis – Client Solutions – Principal Consultant, Project Manager and Neuroscience Specialist.
- Design fit-for-purpose solutions for clients that targeted culture, leadership and psychological safety. Develop end to end programs to boost leadership capability and embed the program language into the fabric of the organisation. Clients with coaching experience include Glencore, Lendlease, Genesis Energy, Sunsuper, Ergon, Repsol, Rio Tinto, Grain Corp, New Hope, Dyno Nobel, Incitec Pivot.
- Lisa appeared on the panel of The ABC’s Big Ideas Program discussing The Future of Schooling in 2015.
- Lisa delivered 8 different Keynotes during the Microsoft Global Education Leaders Forum for Educational Leaders in Barcelona in 2014.
- In 2013, Lisa created the IMPACT Learning Framework, in partnership with The IMPACT Learning Centre (which provided the acronym). Her work included the neuroscience research as well as the two-day training program, which has trained over 2000 QLD educators, program materials, resources, workbook and infographics.
1997 – 2012
Principal Advisor Team Leader South East Region
- Responsible for the roll-out of The Australian Curriculum, Pilot of Junior Secondary transition, Leading Learning Regional Program as well as other systemic initiatives.
- Performance and teaching services delivered to approximately 191 schools with Australia’s largest school, small schools, island schools, Queensland Academy and Special Schools as well as Schools of Distance Education, Outdoor Education and Environmental Centres across the state.
Varsity College – Microsoft World Mentor School – Project Lead
Merrimac State High School
Head of Department English and Performing Arts Moranbah
Glenmore State High School
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use Internet Explorer – choose another browser when booking!