In the frenetic environment of schools, leaders can feel as if they have limited opportunities to build the capability of their teams. Bringing people together to focus on the most important work may sound easy, but we can feel pressed for time and lass effective than we would like. Creating alignment and opportunities to intentionally collaborate to get results is the work of high performing teams. How do we optimise the time spent working together?
Coaching Teams participants will:
- Understand the foundations of trust and psychological safety Build a culture of coaching across their teams
- Create an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Develop effective communication strategies
- Manage conflict
- Formulate decision making protocols
- Design an Action Plan for 2023