South East Region
- Bachelor’s Degree Psychological Science (Deakin University)
- Certified Organisational and Executive Coach (IECL)
- Certified Wellbeing Coach (Eek and Sense)
- Certified HBDI Practitioner (Herrmann International)
- Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment
Sentis Associate Coach and Consultant
Partnering with clients to transform culture and develop leadership capability through program delivery and coaching.
Goldmine Coaching and Consulting Group Director
Executive Coaching – challenging and supporting leaders to move away from their comfort zone and adopt new leadership behaviours. Assisting leaders to focus towards creating strategies for sustained success.
Executive Coaching – to facilitate transformation and accelerate development.
- Transition Coaching
- Career Coaching
- People Leader Coaching
- C-Suite Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Support business direction and culture, individual development and high performing teams.
- Support leaders with a focus on wellbeing.
- Work with individuals to lift organizational performance, improve engagement and increase effectiveness.
Lisa has experience across a wide range of industries including Government, Health, FMCG, Retail, Finance, Education, Aviation, and the Private Sector.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use Internet Explorer – choose another browser when booking!