South East Region
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Australian Institute of Health and Safety (AIHS)
- Winner of the Energex Excellence in Safety and Wellbeing Award for Leadership (2015)
- Finalist of the Energex Excellence in Safety and Wellbeing Award for Leadership (2016)
- Winner of the Ergon Always Safe Award (2008)
- 3 x Australian Record Holder – Large Formation Skydiving (2010)
- Australian Skydiving Champion – 10 Way Speed Star (2009)
April 2019 – Current
Associate Coach and Consultant Sentis
Lead Coach with Glencore Leadership Team
Deputy Principal Leadership coaching for South East Region, using the LEADQ360 tool and associated leadership behavioural research.
Organisational Coaching – Partnering with leaders to empower and strengthen effective safety leadership capabilities required to lead a positive safety culture.
Culture Transformation – Facilitate and deliver psychologically based leadership programs designed to create genuine and sustainable change in culture and performance.
Culture Evaluation – Facilitate onsite evaluations to collect meaningful, qualitative insights and data from people through interviews, focus groups and workshops.
2017 – 2019
HSE Business Partner Manager Energy Queensland Limited
Responsible for leading, coaching, and developing Energy Queensland’s HSE Business Partner team. Provide leadership coaching and subject matter expertise to operational managers, leaders, external stakeholders and contractors. Deliver health and safety media advice and speaking engagements.
Guiding mindset – Freedom, Growth and Kindness
Personal Big 5 – Freedom, Health, Wife, Family and Friends, Learning
Favourite quote – “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor Frankl
IMPORTANT: DO NOT use Internet Explorer – choose another browser when booking!